- The much awaited exhibition of Kazimir Malevich’s works starts this month at the Tate Modern, London. July 16 – October 26, 2014. Be there or be square.
- Continuing with the theme of Suprematism, Pushkin House in London organises an exhibition and panel discussion titled Building Drawings, Drawing Buildings: Lazar Khidekel, Suprematism and the Russian Avant-Garde. July 9, 2014.
- In Turku, Finland, at the Waino Altonen Museum of Art is an exhibition of contemporary art from St Petersburg. Titled Crystallizations, it continues till August 17, 2014.
- If you’re in Irkutsk, Russia, be sure to attend a commemorative exhibition of the works of Siberian artists at the Sukachev Regional Museum of Art. This year is the jubilee of several Siberian artists, including K. Pomerantsev (130 years), N. Andreyev (125 years), A. Vologdin (125 years), and the more recent I. Nesynov (85 years) and S. Sysoyev (65 years). The exhibition continues till August 10, 2014.
- Finally, in Moscow‘s Zurab Tsereteli Gallery is an exhibition titled Metamorphoses of the Apocalypse, featuring the works of the mountaineer, rescue-worker and artist Alexander Sementsov (1941-2005). This runs till July 13, 2014.